I’m always listening to what others are talking about. It’s one way (also the easiest) of finding a need that you can meet. This past August was no different than any other. It may be someone I’m visiting with on the street, someone in our small group, or my clients. Even my family, who claims I never listen to them. 🙂
The cooler months were quickly approaching, and it was time to add winter retail lines, if I was going to. The business hadn’t grown as quickly as I thought it would, but being the optimist that I am, I decided to add at least one more line. It was a toss up between a more diverse line and a more simple line. I found myself leaning toward something everyone could benefit from…from the smallest child, to the oldest adult…men and women alike, without breaking the bank.
I never shelve a product I don’t believe in. The line I chose has many other companies that are mock products. They all have become very popular, but I wanted the line that was most natural…no parabens, phthalates, propylene glycol, artificial colors…and no animal testing. A product so pure that it would virtually melt into the skin, leaving behind nothing less than complete hydration of the cells it penetrated. I didn’t want the product that sits on the skin, feeling greasy much of the time. Nor did I want anything that would put additional stress on any of our internal organs (especially the liver, as it processed it). What I wanted was something that was far better than it’s competitors.
For 5 plus years I have dealt with a company based in Seattle, WA., that harvested the fields of Provence, France, nestled between sky-reaching mountains and the Mediterranean Sea. The skies shine blue, endless mineral-rich waters sparkle, and verdant meadows abound with fragrant treasures of lavender, wildflowers, herbs, and fruits.
With the move from my home town in Oklahoma, to North Carolina, I had to downsize considerably, until such a time that I could meet the needs and yes, even the desires, of clients in this already over-saturated market. But first, I had to find out what that might be.
So here I am, a year later, and feel it’s time to stretch a little further, take the risk, and provide what I think to be an exceptional product. Something anyone would be proud to give as a gift, and something anyone would be excited to receive as a gift.
The product I’ve chosen has been used for centuries as a beauty ritual by women in Morocco. It is truly an ultra-moisturizing beauty miracle that provides a healthy radiance everywhere it is applied from hair to skin. Best of all, not only are we helping ourselves, but as a Fair Trade Product it benefits a Moroccan Women’s Cooperative. This program provides its local communities with health care, fair wages and good working conditions as well as literacy and education. Plus, the extraction of the oil is eco-friendly as a reforestation program is in place.
Every day, skin is exposed to free radical stressors such as pollution, sunlight, smoking, poor diet, and stress. These stressors rob the skin of needed nutrients to help keep skin rejuvenated. Antioxidants help protect the skin from these free radicals. Argan Oil is overabundant in antioxidants needed to help neutralize these effects.
The Nine Keys to A Radiant Glow:
1) Argan & Shea Butter Exfoliating Soap…creamy, cleansing lather that exfoliates dead skin cells. After rinsing, use the Argan Body Oil or Body Butter, for sealed-in moisture.
2) Argan & Shea Butter Soap…quad-milled, hand-cut soap that combines both Argan Oil and Shea Butter that gives instant skin softening.
3) Argan Foaming Bath Gel…A scentsorial bath and shower experience. Leaves skin feeling very soft.
4) Argan Hydrating Body Scrub…gently exfoliates with natural Argan, leaving skin with a healthy, moisturized glow.
5) Argan Nourishing Cleansing Oil…cleanses and moisturizes at the same time. This lathering oil contains the natural soothing benefits of Argan Oil for skin to feel instantly hydrated. Use as a shaving cream for silky skin.
6) Argan Body Butter…A rich, buttery cream with a unique moisturizing complex of Argan, Shea Butter, Almond Extract, Olive Oil Extract and Vitamin E for soft, glowing skin.
7) Argan Balm…small, but packed with the same moisturizing benefits of Argan Oil infused with Shea Butter and Vitamin E. Perfect for face, lips, knees, hands, and everywhere dry skin relief is needed. Perfect to take with you, in your purse.
8) Argan Shimmer Oil…Put’s sparkle and glow onto your skin with just a spritz. Packed with an antioxidant cocktail of Argan, Sweet Orange and Grapeseed Oils with Vitamin E, skin is instantly moisturized and sunkissed smooth. Spray and blend on body or lightly mist on hair for a shimmery effect.
9) Argan Silky Oil…transforms skin to satiny smooth with Argan-infused body oil that sinks into skin leaving no oily residue. Glide on skin immediately after showering, pour into bath for a moisturizing benefit or use as a massage oil.
So, there you have it!
There will be monthly specials on all these products (separately), every month.
October’s Special is, buy the Hydrating Body Scrub and get either the Foaming Bath Gel, or the Nourishing Cleansing Oil, at a 50% savings.
Stop by to sample these products at…
(inside Sola Salons)
800 W. Williams St., Apex, NC
To keep up with want’s happening at the salon, don’t forget to “like” me at http://www.facebook.com/elementssalonapex